$208.00 – $6,918.00
The Clip Frame Marquee is commonly said to be more 'modern' looking with it's squared roof shape. These marquees are available in a variety of sizes and we can provide either clear or white walls (or a mixture)- depending on what you are after. All marquees can be fitted with silk linings.
Note: The Clip Frame Marquee does not have a central pole like its Peg and pole counterpart.
Below are the prices for our most commonly hired sizes over a four day hire. We can give you a more accurate quote when we know how many people you will be accommodating and which type of marquee you would like.
Please note that the above prices do not include installation or delivery and pick up fees.
Suggested capacity limits are for a standing function like a cocktail style event. For more formal seated events, we recommend adjusting the size of the marquee to suit your number of guests. We can help you to establish the correct size for your function.
Marquees can be changed to suit your needs. Silk Linings, Fairy Lighting and Clear Walls can be added at an extra charge.
CONDITIONS OF HIRE:
* 20% Deposit required as confirmation of any booking. Balance payable 21 days prior to pick up, delivery or installation.
* Damaged or missing equipment will be paid for at replacement cost by the hirer.
* All equipment must be clean on return or cleaning costs will be charged at $55/hr.
* Age & colour of marquees will vary for "self installation".
* All prices are GST inclusive and cover the minimum 4 day hire duration.
* Building Permits are required for any marquee over 100sqm for private or public use. Fees do apply.
* Cartage Fee of $55 each way (inc GST) applies for standard deliveries within the Christchurch City Region.
*WG = Wedding Grade Marquees - These are NOT available for self installation.